domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Writing Strategies


DIFFERENT WRITING STRATEGIES



http://www.imagenesydibujosparaimprimir.com/2011/10/imagenes-de-verbos-para-imprimir.html
As a teacher I like to use different strategies for students to improve their ability to write some of them are:


  • Make daily dictation
  • Spell words they do not understand
  • Elaborate games where they are spelled as the Hangman game
  • Write about what they did the weekend or what they will do next
  • Complete songs, listening to them
  • Flashcards with the image and your comments write about this
  • Make a simple writing, after they read it and check the errors and rewrite it


The above are some of the strategies I apply in the classroom, which I like the most is the game and that my students are motivated and learn children.







1 comentario:

  1. It is really important that students know the mistakes they are making. In this way, they will improve their writing skills.

    ResponderEliminar